1."The sign of the Scorpion-Eagle represents the great turning point when the crawling worm is transformed into a high-flying eagle, redeemed, a being that has awakened and become conscious in the divine self. The worm - Scorpion - must kill itself in order to become an eagle. That's why this constellation has a double name. In its unredeemed condition it is called Scorpion after the animal that can kill itself with its own sting; in its redeemed condition it is called Eagle, symbolizing the free soul flying high above the material world like the divine falcon Horus. This energy is the original serpent of temptation, enticing the spirit into matter and causing its fall from paradisiacal unity. When, however, instead of operating in the material plane, this force is transformed and transmuted, becoming purely spiritual, sexual desire is transformed into an uplifting force which helps the fallen consciousness return into paradisiacal unity. Without this force no consciousness that has fallen from unity can find its way back into God!"
2. Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Our memories
Well, they can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts
It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying...are we?
2. Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Our memories
Well, they can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts
It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying...are we?
.
.
.
3. "I just wanna be afflicted and addicted".
Men det menas väl snarare: Sorry x 56787654678908765, osv...
(06 February at 02:22)
.
.
.
Ingen jävel bryr sig.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar