onsdag, juni 03, 2009

Wonderful atheism.. beautiful childish concetretism

Jag har mentala sanna behov.

Such an aged, broken analyse, such a lost soul. A heavy dualism who not fly.. Is it only drugs or death that can be transcending, into the living depth of the syntes of "not" and "that is"? The fruits of the path of nothingness. I don't understand. We are almost just art. Mabye I'm silly.. such I'd traveled inside to talk to god, just to find the creativity for my feelings-ambitions, to going outside the limits of the mind of self structure.. The dreams or demand from my personal transparent center of love are to enormous, I can't belivie it's like this. Yeah I'v been a dommen snob, and this is my karma that I always feelt like a romantic essence ..to be free from requirements ie a life, and at the same time bearing shackles of it. Turning off into chronic dramas of the "thinking", beacause of a strange low selfconfidence of not being sensitive enogh. But I seen trough much of the glaumor, feel like everything is most the same and I'm not impressed or so.. I just know in my concistence that I'm always missed the most beauiful realism, the body of my brain, but I can't just "be there" on monday morning.. It's all human, it's our own fault and it's not, and now we're come to this.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar